The CEC's Domestic Violence program provides long-term housing and care for victims of domestic violence and their children. The program's goals are to help victims heal and successfully transition to a healthy life away from violence and abuse.
Are you in Crisis?
- Have you ever been hit or punched?
- Have you ever been held against your will?
- Have you ever been threatened that he will take your kids away?
- Have you ever been accused of having sex with others?
- Have you ever been raped or forced to have sex after a beating?
- Have you been subjected to reckless driving or been forced off the road while you were driving?
- Have you ever been humiliated in public?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please call us at 817-281-1133 to seek guidance or help.
How we can help:
- Safe and Stable Housing
- Professional Counseling and Group Therapy
- Budget Counseling
- Credit Clean Up
- Employment/Educational Assessment
- Adult Literacy/High School Equivalency Certificate Classes (GED)
- Family Goal Setting
- Parenting Skills
- Food Assistance
- Resource Referral
- Fleeing a current domestic violence situation
- 18 years or older
- Have a current drivers license
- Alcohol and drug free