Most households with incomes of $54,000 or less are eligible for tax preparation assistance at no charge through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program. Staff and volunteers are certified by the IRS so you can be confident of receiving high quality service.
This service is provided between late January through mid-April on the following days and times:
Mondays 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesdays - 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesdays - 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursdays - 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Fridays - Closed
Saturdays - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sundays - Closed
Community Enrichment Center
6250 NE Loop 820
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
For more information, call 817-281-1164.
What to Bring:
- Proof of identification (driver's license, state ID card, passport, visa, or school ID card)
- Social Security cards (or ITIN cards) for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents (No photocopies!)
- Wage and Earning Statement(s) from all employers: W-2
- Interest and Dividend Statement(s): 1099-INT, 1099-DIV
- Other sources of income: W-2G, 1099R, SSA-1099, alimony, 1099-MISC, etc.
- Tuition statement for qualified education expense: 1098-T
- Any receipts or proof of purchase for required textbooks, etc.
- Child care provider's tax identification number (either provider's SSN or provider's Employer Identification Number).
- A check (showing bank routing and account number) if using direct deposit for refunds or direct debit for payment.
- Savings account number and bank routing number if splitting refund between checking and savings.
- Copy of last year's tax return, if available
- If a couple is filing jointly, both spouses must be present.